Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

Bridal Shower Locations?

Hi girls! I am getting married in Columbus in April, but am from Cincinnati, so I'm having my shower there this winter. My mom and MOH have asked me where I'd like to have it, and I'm really not familiar with any shower locations in the area. Could anyone suggest places that would work? We'd probably be looking at 25-30 guests. My parents are on the East side of the city, so somewhere downtown or on the East or North side of town would be ideal.

Thanks!
kissing

imageimage

BabyFruit Ticker

BFP: 10/26/11 EDD: 6/28/12

Re: Bridal Shower Locations?

• Options
    mschneid02mschneid02 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What about the new Bonbonnerie in O'bryonville?  I was walking by there and someone was having a shower.  Looked cute and they have afternoon tea there.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    There is a little cupcake shop in downtown Milford called Sugar that has the cutest little room that would be great for a shower.  I'm not sure how many it holds but it's worth looking in to.  Plus they have yummy cupcakes.  I kept suggesting my BM's look into it for my shower but no luck :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i went to a baby shower at the iron horse in glendale. we had fun and the food is very good!   http://www.ironhorseinn.com/
  • Options
    meggo81meggo81 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had a shower at Trios in Kenwood the service is great, food delicious, and the room they had it in was beautiful.  I've also been to a shower at http://www.tinovino.net . We got to make our own wine.  It was super fun. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you all so much for these suggestions!! :) I'm going to pass these along to my MOH. I really appreciate your help!
    kissing

imageimage

BabyFruit Ticker

BFP: 10/26/11 EDD: 6/28/12

• Options
    Have you looked at The Enchanted Village in Lebanon?  www.theenchantedvillageparties.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards