Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

Vendor Review 11/5/2011 - Long, Heavy PIP

Rings - Ostermann Jewelers in Tri-County.  A+
We shopped at all 5 jewelers in the mall, and they had the best service and reasonable prices.

Rehearsal Dinner - LaRosas Boudinot - B+
Jennifer was great at taking our reservation, but we did not get the room I requested.  We were late getting there so I cannot blame them for the food not being hot.  However, we had a buffet and the drinks, pizza, salad, and garlic bread were not refilled timely.

Ceremony - St Martin of Tours - A+
It is my home parish and I don't think they take non-parishioners.  They were fantastic and patient at the rehearsal and ceremony.  Special Kudos to my pastor.  The church itself is so beautiful that we did not decorate it.

Reception - Dearborn Country Club - A-
I had problems with having the room set up the way I wanted it (number and placement of tables, number of chairs at each table and high chairs).  I also had problems with getting things done when I wanted at the reception since we did not have a DJ nor DOC.  But, the food was ready on time, hot, and delicious.  And the room was gorgeous, again no need for additional decoration.  I don't have a good picture of the whole room and tables yet.

Cake - Nancy Tscheiner - A+
Once again she delivered for my family.  We told her our theme and pictures of what we were thinking and she ran with it.  We took the top layer with us on our HM because I did not want to wait to eat more. Very reasonably priced.

Flowers - Lisa Underhill - A+

Again, gave her an idea and our colors and she produced the most wonderful bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres, and pompadours.  Also very reasonably priced.

Bridal gown - David's Bridal - A-

Great service when I went in the first time with an appointment.  The second time not so much.  And I had to order a bustier without being able to try one on.  Of course, it did not fit and when I returned it, I had to get a credit instead of cash.

Matron of Honor dress - David's Bridal - A-
Again, excellent service, but the shoes had to be redyed.  Kudos to Joanna D at the Kenwood store for the personal service.

Alterations and Jewelry - Margaret Oldfield - A++
Very pleasant to work with.  Great prices on hairpiece, necklace and earrings.  Alterations included remaking the sleeves, the bodice and the bustle.

Hair and Makeup - Tangles - A
We loved our hair and makeup from Megan and Tammy.  My sister had a problem with her nails.

Photographers - family and friends - A+
We will have a lot to choose from and it was nice not having to pose all the time.  We decided it was an expense we just couldn't afford the second time around.
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards