Ohio-Cincinnati

the grove

Anyone know anyone who has usedThe Grove Banquet Hall in Springfield Township for reception site? Any comments on them
Mrs. Mosley 2 be

Re: the grove

• We are currently looking into The Grove too. But haven't come across anyone yet who has used them.
  • I have already booked with them. I know a couple people who has used them and were pretty happy with them. Just wanted a few more opinions
    Mrs. Mosley 2 be
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-cincinnati_the-grove?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:108Discussion:cb3cad32-668a-4a01-b796-945c986d044aPost:6903f97c-2295-43b9-a920-464f1160ce71">the grove</a>:
    [QUOTE]Anyone know anyone who has usedThe Grove Banquet Hall in Springfield Township for reception site? Any comments on them
    Posted by raven&mark[/QUOTE]

I had my reception at the Grove.

Thom was great to work with. They were very helpful and it was the perfect size and feel that I was looking for. I also booked last minute (first location fell through) and we had already booked a caterer and everything still worked out perfect. I thought the price was very reasonable and the money actually goes to the senior center next door. I had no complaints about using The Grove.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards