Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

Cupcakes!!

I am on the search for a baker. I need tons of cupcakes (about 260) so I am trying to keep the price down as much as possible per cupcake. I am looking to spend $1.50 or less for each. Does anybody know of any good tasting cupcakes in the Cincinnati/Northern KY area for around that price? Thanks so much!
Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Cupcakes!!

• Options
    newsgrl39newsgrl39 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You should try Sam's Club. My friend got her cupcakes there for her wedding. I know they were cheap but not sure how cheap. They tasted really good!
    BabyFruit Ticker Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If you are willing to up that to $1.95, Three Tiers in Bellevue will totally be worth it.  They are bigger than the cupcakes you'd find at stores and they are so delicious.  Angela (the baker) is awesome.  She also delivers, which would be worth it for that many.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow, I didn't even think about Sam's! I will for sure have to check that out :)
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would say check out Becky's A+ Cupcakes. A friend of mine who started a small business on the side and she is doing them for my wedding. Here is her facebook page: Becky's A+ Cupcakes. Her prices are great

HTH
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Brownee, I sent her a message and I am for sure going to give them a tast test. They look amazing!!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    No problem. Glad I could help. Hope it works out :)
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Bonomini Bakery in Northside. It's this tiny little german bakery in Northside, but their stuff is delicious and their cupcakes run from 69cents to $1 depending on how fancy you want them to look. Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Flying Buttercream does cupcakes too. She did our wedding cake and it was delicious!

My new bff Gayle Forman!

?You can have your wishes, your plans, but at the end of the day, it's out of your control" - Gayle Forman
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Married Bio

Lizzie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)?????? image

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Yum! You guys have awesome suggestions and I can't wait to do some cake testing, lol. Thanks all!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    pugracepugrace member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Spoon fulla sugar does cupcakes and cookie favos. They will work with a budget, I would taste test everyone you should know all of your options!  Enjoy
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I decided to go with Heavenly Frosted cupcakes and if anyone else wants to do cupcakes I think you should for sure check them out!!!!! They are amazing, beautiful and have the best price I have seen!!!

Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards