Ohio-Cincinnati

Newport Aquarium Bridal Show Q's

I heard there is a bridal show October 6 at Newport Aquarium, but I can't find any info on it! Does any one know anything about it?

Re: Newport Aquarium Bridal Show Q's

• edited December 2011
    I heard this too! I can't find anything either... I hope someone knows! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • MaryandJoeMaryandJoe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    the show is Thursday October 6th from 7p to 11pm. the number for information and tickets is 859-261-7444. This was a great show last year, they have it every year.
  • JasmineWoodJasmineWood member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great, thanks so much!
  • edited December 2011
    I went earlier this year (pretty sure they do it twice a year) and it was good, except, if you wanted to enter to win any of the door prizes, I would show up later as they draw for those in the last 20 minutes or so of the show. They had some good vendors though, some food, a lot of cake and if you want drinks they are available for purchase only. It was also cool to be able to walk around the aquarium, since its been years since I've been there.

My new bff Gayle Forman!

?You can have your wishes, your plans, but at the end of the day, it's out of your control" - Gayle Forman
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Married Bio

Lizzie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)?????? image

• Kris10RN538Kris10RN538 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I hadn't heard about this show! Thanks for posting about it!   :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for posting this. I didnt go to this show either. My reception hall gave me tickets to a Bridal show on Oct 13th at Paul Brown Stadium. Has anyone heard about that show? Is it good to go to?
  • JasmineWoodJasmineWood member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've heard about it, but don't know a lot. This place, http://abridesconcierge.com/ , seems to be in charge of it, but they don't have a lot of info, either.
  • edited December 2011
    Anyone going?? I am and Im pretty excited!! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards