Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

Jewelry

Where is a cool place to look for jewelry for BMs? I have been searching online and on Etsy but haven't found anything yet. I looked at a few department stores but not finding much. I'm looking for something fun yet vintage-ish. Something a little different. If you know of someone locally that makes jewelry that would be great. TIA!
Cappadocia, Turkey
June 2012 March Siggy Challenge: Honeymoon location
imageWedding Countdown Ticker
image 215 Invited so far!
image 160 Are ready to party!
image 30 Will be missing out!
image 25 Are MIA!

Re: Jewelry

• Options
    Have you been to Charming Charlie? They have all kinds of great things and they organize the store by color, which is nice. There is one in Mason and one at Rookwood Commons and there is on at The Greene in Dayton. I got my girls an earring and necklace set and for 4 it was about $50.00. I also got them jewlery rolls there for $5.00 a piece.
  • Options
    Yeah that is on my list to try. I hope to stop by there today actually.
    Cappadocia, Turkey
    June 2012 March Siggy Challenge: Honeymoon location
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    image 215 Invited so far!
    image 160 Are ready to party!
    image 30 Will be missing out!
    image 25 Are MIA!
  • Options
    That's my favorite place to buy jewlery and the prices are great. Hoep you find something you like!
  • Options
    I used this etsy store and the girl was really great. communicated exactly when i should be receiving everything. I bought 6 multistrand pearl necklaces for 91$.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/FavoriteJewellery
  • Options
    Annabellagio was fantastic. They offered jewlery sets and when they arrived in the mail they were already in boxes wrapped in tissue paper and tied with a ribbon. Very pleased
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards