Ohio-Cincinnati

Wedding Dress Shopping-Need Help

After almost 6 months of being engaged and loss of almost 25 pounds, I will be hitting the streets of Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky for wedding dress shopping. My first stop, Fabulous bridal in Covington.  I couldn't find any honest comments, most seemed to have shopped in the reading district.  Can anyone offer any feedback?  Where have you shopped beside David's & Bridal and Formal? Where did you go? What did you see out there in Cincinnati?  Any help is greatly appreciated!

Re: Wedding Dress Shopping-Need Help

• edited December 2011
    I purchased my dress and the bridesmaid dresses at Fabulous-Bridal.  I truly enjoyed my experience there.  Every time I've been there everyone has been very nice and helpful.  I suggest making an appointment, especially on the weekend as they can get busy at times.  They had a good selection of dresses in various sizes and, most importantly, price ranges!  I never felt pressured and I got honest, helpful feedback.

Hope this helps!  :)
  • edited December 2011

I loved working with Fabulous Bridal!! I purchased my dress as well as my BM dresses from Fabulous and was extremely happy! I'm not from around here so all of my maid's live out of town and they were great when it came to shipping out all the dresses as well as working with me and my girls on any discounts they could find me (I was on a budget)! I would def. recommend going there- they will treat ya great :)

• edited December 2011
    Yep I'd definitely recommend fabulous Bridal of Covington. I had an amazing experience finding my gown, and then the "maids party" with 3 of my 4 bridesmaids. They were very professional and very attentive to us all. Good luck and happy planning!
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I only shopped at Fabulous Bridal during a sample sale, but even then I received great service from the sales associate. They didn't have what I was looking for and I ended up getting my dress at Madison Avenue Bridal, which is now out of business.

My new bff Gayle Forman!

?You can have your wishes, your plans, but at the end of the day, it's out of your control" - Gayle Forman
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Married Bio

Lizzie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)?????? image

• edited December 2011
    Thanks to all you ladies for your advice. It is appreciated!  I'm really looking forward to visiting there! THANKS!
  • edited December 2011
    I got my dress and BM dresses at Fabulous Bridal. They were awesome and I loved the experiences. We got personal and private service the whole time. They listened to me completely when describing what I was looking for and even found it well under budget.

Look on Cincysavers.com and in the Cincinnati Weddding magazine they usually have 20-25% off coupons for your dress and your BMs. You can also like them on FB and get to know when sales and promotions are going on. I highly recommend them.
    Cappadocia, Turkey
    June 2012 March Siggy Challenge: Honeymoon location
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    image 215 Invited so far!
    image 160 Are ready to party!
    image 30 Will be missing out!
    image 25 Are MIA!
  • try Carrie Karibo on Benson st.
  • there is a new shop in reading called something new, borrowed and blue.  Most of the dresses are under 600.  I really liked the atmosphere too.  Not too crazy, and nice peopel.
  • Belle Bridal in Bellevue Ky is now open. They carry sizes 14-28w sample sizes. I went there with my friend (she got her dress there) and it was a great, totally private experience.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards