Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

Weidemann Hill Mansion

After doing some research, this place seems like a really cool venue for a smaller wedding. I am just getting the vibe that there is no dancing/music here...is this the case? If it is the case, does anyone have any ideas where we could "move the party" around the Cincinnati area that would have drinks and music? It kind of creates a big dilemma...

Re: Weidemann Hill Mansion

• Options
    I attended a wedding here in July and they had the DJ set up on the front porch and the dance floor was outside.  It was awesome becuase of the view but I am not sure what would happen if it rained.  There really isn't much room inside.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    The Embassy Suites in Covington has a ballroom that over looks the river. You can easily have music and drinks there.
    Cappadocia, Turkey
    June 2012 March Siggy Challenge: Honeymoon location
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    image 215 Invited so far!
    image 160 Are ready to party!
    image 30 Will be missing out!
    image 25 Are MIA!
  • Options
    I'm getting married there in September and when you talk to the owner she gives you options. It's a small venue but has amazing detail and they dont use a dj unless you have one. They get all the songs you want and make play lists out of them and they do the music through the built in sound system so there is no DJ to take up any space. The veranda is pretty large. PM me if you have any questions. I get brides asking me all the time about it. We are very happy
  • Options
    thanks for the info everyone!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards