• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Ohio-Cincinnati

Winter wedding specials?

My fiance and I are planning on getting married in January 2013. I know a lot of places around here have winter wedding specials, and I was hoping you all could help me find some. I know that the Bell Event Centre and The Phoenix both have special menus and The Madison offers a significant discount. Can anyone think of any other good deals? I especially love venues with an old and historical feel, and I need somewhere that can accommodate 150-200 people.
Thanks!

Re: Winter wedding specials?

• edited December 2011
    The Grand in Covington (a few blocks from the Madison) is beautiful.  It used to be the old Odd Fellows hall.  The ballroom is stunning:  floor to ceiling (2 story) windows along 2 walls and a balcony that goes around the other two walls overlooking the ballroom floor - and can seat a good many people.  The Madison gets all the press but The Grand is a jewel awaiting discovery.  It's owned by the same people who have Drees Pavilion in Davou Park so you know how classy it is.  We've only been there for one wedding but we were so taken by it FI and I both said had we not already committed to our venue, we'd have chosen The Grand. 
  • The Manor House is Mason also offers winter specials, when we looked they offered a free ceremony with your reception and something else but I forget what else it was
  • Usually The Wonderland Banquet hall - or whatever - on Colerain cuts their prices/minimums for winter.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Receptions has a winter special - November through April
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers image
  • Nathaneal Greene Lodge has winter pricing.

My new bff Gayle Forman!

?You can have your wishes, your plans, but at the end of the day, it's out of your control" - Gayle Forman
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Married Bio

Lizzie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) ?????? image

• most places are willing to work with you and give you a better deal for a winter wedding but don't advertise it (we are also planning jan 2013) I've only come across 1 place I was interested in that said no they wouldn't cut a deal for a winter wedding so I said goodbye to them they were kinda rude and on the very top of my price range anyway. good luck.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards