Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

DOC recs needed

I know this has been posted a million times before, but the new Knot has eaten all the old posts, and the new knot's search feature doesn't work (no surprise).

I am in search of a DOC, but I cannot bring myself to spend $750-1000 on this.  It simply will not fit in my budget.  Plus, I cannot fathom paying someone $100 an hour to set up my centerpieces and be at our site for vendor setup (I realize they do much more than this, but still cannot justify this hourly rate).  I don't need to borrow their glassware or table linens, and I don't need them to bring me bagels in the morning either.  I just want someone who can make sure things are set up and be at the places I physically cannot be on my wedding day.  

If you have a DOC rec that fits that criteria, please let me know! 

Re: DOC recs needed

• Options
    edited December 2011
    OOOOH I have one!!! 

Betsey Beech is who I've hired (as a full coordinator) and she has DOC prices on her website. www.elizabethevents.net

I can't say enough good things about her. She is based in Dayton, but my wedding is in Cinti and she has been incredibly helpful. She's definitely worth it and her prices are great compared to the DOC's in the downtown area. She's more than willing to go above and beyond to help you out. HTH!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks, I've emailed her to see if she's available on my date.  Any other suggestions?
  • Options
    mindiosumindiosu member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey email me mindiosu at hotmail dot com
    might have someone but don't want to post info.
  • Options
    kelklumpkelklump member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I  used cincy event planning and loved them. They helped me stay organized, but were not pushy at all!
  • Options
    rschuckmanrschuckman member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    E-mail me at Rschuck23@aol.com
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards