Ohio-Cincinnati

Great dresses for Cincinnati Budget brides

I just found a great new shop in reading bridal district.  It's called Something New, borrowed and blue.  Most of their dresses are under 600. I just found a great dress that was very close to the first one I wanted. It was 545, and the original one was over a thousand. I got it back in onlly 5 weeks.

Re: Great dresses for Cincinnati Budget brides

• I can't find information on this place, do they have a website or facebook page?
  • Its a new dress and consignment store that just opened (I think within the last 2 months). It's definitely a cute little store, but I also haven't been able to. It looked super cute when I drove by
  • Do they have other things besides dresses?
    Cappadocia, Turkey
    June 2012 March Siggy Challenge: Honeymoon location
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    image 215 Invited so far!
    image 160 Are ready to party!
    image 30 Will be missing out!
    image 25 Are MIA!
  • Hi!  You said you got your dress back in only 5 weeks??  Is it a designer gown??  I am planning on heading to the Bridal District this weekend but need some info on where to find a gown at a decent price!!  I know there is another bridal consignment store down there that I was going to try as well . . .can you give me more info on who helped you?  I can't find a website or info for that store???
  • I worked with a lady named Martha.  I think she's the manager or owner. Their phone number is 513-821-1777.  I know they have a FB page.  They also have great prices on veils and tiaras, bras and slips.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards