Ohio-Cincinnati

scrambling for an inexpensive all-inclusive reception venue

My FI and I thought we were making final decisions on venue, but it's not working out the way we planned.  Can anyone recommend inexpensive reception venues around town, preferably on the west side of town or in SE indiana, and preferably ones that are all-inclusive (in terms of tables/chairs/linens/decor/food/drink) or close to it?  Thanks so much in advance for your input.

Re: scrambling for an inexpensive all-inclusive reception venue

• edited December 2011
    Dearborn Country Club in Aurora. I haven't been there but the pictures online are great and it is through Receptions which has great prices and includes everything. Check it out :)
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited December 2011
    We're using Aston Oaks off Route 50 on the west side.  I think their prices are very reasonable and includes all the above.  They even have center piece options.
  • hccpsuhccpsu member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There are two Receptions locations on the west side, and they are very reasonably priced.
  • edited December 2011
    I also am using Aston Oaks. I was blown away with what you get for the money and how beautiful the place is and it is all-inclusive with several choices to add your own personal touch at no extra expense. Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    I've tried Aston Oaks but they're booked :-(.  I am currently looking into Receptions, though, so we'll see how that goes.  Thanks all for your suggestions.  If anyone else sees this, feel free to give more suggestions if you think of any.
  • tmooney2tmooney2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We have looked at Mariner's Inn. They have two locations - one in West Chester and one close to the Cleves area. We live in Mason so we are looking at the West Chester location, but they're prices were really good. Their MOST expensive package was $37 a head which included top shelf alcohol, lots of food, hot and cold hor d'oeuvres, linens, chair covers, centerpeices, china, etc. The only thing not included in their price were sashes for the chair which were an extra $1 a chair. They had several packages at lower prices too. The inside of the facility are pretty too! I'm not sure if the prices are the same at both locations, but it's worth looking into! Link is below :)

http://www.mariners-inn.com/west/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards