Ohio-Cincinnati

Officiant

I am in search of an officiant for my October wedding. I am not from the area so I am not sure where to look. IWe are not getting married in a church, but we still want a Christian service. I looked at the ones on here and they seem ok, but my fiance' and I were hoping to have a solely Christian officiant. The ones listed on here do civil, and non-religious ceremonies. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Officiant

• I think my pastor will do wedding ceremonies for non-members of the church but he does require 3 or so premarital counseling classes with him first, would that be ok? If so I'll get you his info
  • You might want to check http://www.marriagechaplain.com/. They have a ton of different officiants with varied Christian backgrounds and you can customize your ceremony/discuss what you like with them. We're using Pastor Eastman.
  • I second the marriage chaplain suggestion. I have met Rev. Roth, Huges and Holmes all are very professional. They as an organization have several various faith backgrounds and should be able to cater to what you are looking for.
  • Reverend Judy Burroughs is fantastic. She does do civil/non-religious ceremonies (she did one for us), but her beliefs still shine through when you meet her - so I think she'd satisfy your qualifications.

She arrived at least 45 minutes prior to our ceremony...she helped secure all the corsages and boutonnieres...She's pretty much a rock star in terms of quality and character. :-)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards