Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

***Mrs. D***

Hey ...
Have you had any complaints about the new system since theknot changed it all around?? I was just wondering b/c I find it so hard to navigate through the boards now b/c I always get an error message trying to look through them.  I didn't know if it was a work in progress, or if it was just something they have to fix still...

Mandy
~*Married my best friend on October 2, 2010*~ BabyFetus Ticker

Re: ***Mrs. D***

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Just to second what she said.  This is the first time in days I have actually been able to access the boards.  I get error messages almost every time.
  • Options
    DebbydewDebbydew member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Me too!
  • Options
    DebbydewDebbydew member
    edited December 2011
    me too! (just a funny ancedote: this first time I tried to post this, I got an error message!)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Me too! I was just considering posting the same thing!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    ninjette04ninjette04 member
    edited December 2011
    Good, I thought I might be the only one.
    ~*Married my best friend on October 2, 2010*~ BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    kelklumpkelklump member
    edited December 2011
    we used to have the same problem before, but it stated that the boards were too busy. I have a feeling it is the same thing.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yep, I get the error messages too.  We were told on Friday that in an effort to make things faster, some other things got broken.  Believe me, the mods are way more vocal than you guys when it comes to errors ;)   Hopefully, everything will be getting fixed soon- yay for Monday, right?  

Thank you for your patience with this ladies.  It is frustrating when you're trying to just use the board!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards