Utah

Dj's - help?

I saw a post about a month or 2 ago about DJ's but no one posted in that thread since.So I'm sort of re-asking what DJ did you/are you going with?The Utah board doesn't seem very active but hopefully I can get some help :D

Re: Dj's - help?

• edited December 2011
    I am going with Craig Chambers for my May wedding.   He is very nice when you call him on the phone. He talked to me for 20 minutes and played me music clips even though my wedding was a year away when I booked.  He seemed glad to do it too like he still loves doing weddings.  The website is http://ccdiscconnection.com/. My budget for my whole wedding is around 15,000 so trust me, he is not overly expensive. 
  • cutiegirl147cutiegirl147 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I made that post and I decided to go with sqwakbox sound, which is what someone suggested. I haven't had my wedding yet, but so far they've seemed awesome, plus the price is great. One DJ who called me was DJ Pauly I think. He was SUPER nice and seemed really proffesional, but just a little out of my budget. Hope that helps!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies! So Sqwakbox has more than 1 dj? My reception hall actually recommended them to me yesterday. I thought she said they were husband/wife or something, not that it matters just curious! I will give them a call!
  • edited December 2011
    I called and they are already booked for our wedding date! Sad :(
  • mikosan1116mikosan1116 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Squawkbox only has one DJ team...you can always call in a month or two and see if they've cancelled! You never know. I used Squawkbox and they were awesome. They did our whole wedding for $300 and they were not cheesy--I hate cheesy DJs more than anything. They were very professional. Good luck! Maybe that date will come open again.
  • edited December 2011
    I used DJ Rosco his email is [email protected] His number is 801-499-4355  
  • edited December 2011
    I guess I should have wrote more about him, but I thought he was awesome and well priced. He saved our wedding, as our original DJ cancelled on us 2 days before the big day! We called him the day before the wedding and he ended up being able to do it. His wife also came with him, I dont know if she usually does or if she just came cause it was last minute.
  • edited December 2011
    I put myself on the cancelation list for Squawkbox. I called 3 other places and they are all booked too! I would love to wait for Squawkbox but with several places already being book on our date I think I should try and find someone quick and stick with them. I will check out the other recommendations :) thanks ladies!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards