Utah
Options

Hey Girls.... if you haven't found your dress yet check this out!

I just bought my wedding dress at Fantasy Bridal (awesome place btw) and they have a referral program, if I can get 8 brides to buy a dress from them I get a refund on my dress.www.fantasy-bridal.com So here is the deal:I have an interior design business and if you buy a dress from Fantasy Bridal I will give you my 'Room Lift' package for free or $100 towards any of my other services. Please visit my website for more information regarding my services.www.everydayinteriorsutah.com If you're interested:Contact me and I will give you the the $25 off referral card. If you end up buying your dress at Fantasy Bridal then contact me to get your free interior design package. All you will need is to show me your reciept from the store. *My contact info is on my website* The Room 'Lift' Package Description:Specializing in the "One Day Room Makeover" I use your existing furnishings and accumulated treasures to give you a new room in a day. I break down the room and "shop your home" for items that will enhance the makeover. Your furniture will be placed in the most attractive arrangement for the space. Then, using your own accessories and artwork, I’ll create a room that says welcome home.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards