Utah
Options

Tuscany Gardens in Roy?

We are looking at booking at Tuscany Gardens in Roy has anyone been or had a wedding there? If so what did you think?THX!

Re: Tuscany Gardens in Roy?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    You will NOT regret it. I highly highly recommend it. I had my wedding there on August 29th and it was incredible! Debbie and Carrie are totally awesome and will do anything it takes to make sure your day is as perfect as possible. When are you thinking of having your wedding? Their garden area is beautiful! I had so many guests tell me how much they loved the place. It's a very welcoming location for you and your guests. I was a little nervous about the food upstairs because we wanted a dancing reception, but it all worked out perfect. My parents were able to chat with family upstairs while the party was happening downstairs. Email me at stefanie.e.joseph at gmail if you have any questions. I should be getting my pictures back anytime and I would love to share when I do. Thanks, Stefanie
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thank you so much!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Just curious...did you end up going with Tuscany Gardens?
  • Options
    terracooperterracooper member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree.  I love Debbie there.  She is a sweetheart and they really look after their brides.  

I have some pictures of the venue on my website & blog so you can see what a real wedding looks like there.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards