Utah
Options

coming to an agreement on reception sites?

My Fiance and I can not agree on where to have a reception! I know that sounds so bad! I really would love to get married at millenial falls it is gorgeous! He wont go there because his brother and sister got married there and thinks it is cliche. how do I talk him into it? I am open to suggestions on reception centers that are like millenial falls as well?

Re: coming to an agreement on reception sites?

• Options
    Marriage is about communication and learning how to comprimise.  What is it that you want for your reception center?  Outdoor gardens and waterfalls?  What does he want for a reception center?  I wish I could give you some other suggestions but I don't know that area wall.  I looked at Millcreek, Log Haven, Red Butte, Rose Sachs only online but I think there are tons of reception venues in Utah.
  • Options
    I think you need to tell him how much you really would love to get married there and i think if you explain to him how much it means to you I think he will be happy to make you happy! If not give him my number and Ill knock some sense into his head haha kidding!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards