Utah

Cheap Caterers

I need to hire a caterer but its not that important to me to even have food served since I am on a budget. I dont want to be rude and not serve anything at all so I am thinking dessert buffet or something. Anyone know any cheap caterers around Salt Lake or Utah county?

Re: Cheap Caterers

• edited December 2011
    I need to hire a caterer but its not that important to me to even have food served since I am on a budget. I dont want to be rude and not serve anything at all so I am thinking dessert buffet or something. Anyone know any cheap caterers around Salt Lake or Utah county?
  • edited December 2011
    I suggest going to the Bridal Faire at Provo High on April 16th (I think that's the date).  They will have a bunch of caterers there from the area so you can do some price comparisons and maybe even try some food.  If you sign with them at the Faire, some will even give you a discount.  The entrance fee is free, there are lots of freebies, you can enter to win some great prizes, and you can check out some other vendors.  It was really helpful to me when I went a few times ago!
  • aklr915aklr915 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Kneaders!! I'm feeding over 100 people a really fabulous meal of gourmet salad (it's got meat and other yummy stuff on it!), artisan bread and dessert for less than $500! The food is spectacular, they are incredibly helpful when you call with 5 million questions and it's really affordable! I would look there!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards