Hi all!

Anyone have a great catering ideas for cheap? We're getting married in the Salt Lake area and plan on having around 50 or 75 at the ceremony and feedig them a full meal. Then having more people come later and serving cakes and pies for the reception. Any ideas would be great! Thanks!

Re: Catering

• Katherine611Katherine611 member
    edited December 2011
    I know I'm really late, but I just saw your post.  We're trying to cater a full meal for 150 people and I know how expensive caterers can be.  We're going with Caputo's Deli in Salt Lake.  They don't do plated meals, but they'll do a full buffet.  We're doing a balsamic rosemary chicken, pork loin with tomato chutney, roasted potatos, greek salad and caprese salad.  For our cocktail hour, they're doing passed prosciutto bites and a crostini sampler.  They were half the cost of the catering companies we were talking to, they included more food, and they threw in free coffee for us since we were ordering so much food!
  • edited December 2011
    I've had good experiences with Brown Brother's Catering.  They have great food for less than other places I've looked at and can put together a package that will fit your budget.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards