Honeymoon Discussions
Options

Torpical honeymoon poll!

We're trying to decide on a honeymoon location. We've narrowed it down to four choices- Fiji, Moorea, the Maldives, and Bora Bora. I'm leaning toward Fiji or Bora Bora, FI is leaning toward th Maldives. Any input welcome!
Wedding Countdown Ticker Daisypath Vacation tickers fibromyalgia Pictures, Images and Photos Visit The Nest! Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot! Visit The Nest!

Re: Torpical honeymoon poll!

• Options
    We're splitting our two week honeymoon....first stop is Moorea, then Bora Bora.  I wouldn't do one without the other since it's so close.
  • Options
    I voted for the Maldives because I'd LOVE to go there.
  • Options
    We honeymooned in Fiji and it was amazing! Tons of pics in my married bio under the honeymoon tab and feel free to PM me with any questions you may have.

If we had had the budget for Maldives, we would have definitely chose that! With a stop in Dubai on the way ;)
  • Options

Agreed with above posters...combine Bora Bora w/ Moorea for sure. 

• Options
    My fiance and I are looking at the same area of the world to honeymoon in if we can work it out financially. I voted for Bora Bora because thats what we have liked more, but from everything I have read it really comes down to what your interested in doing while there. Are you more into hiking and adventure type things or are you museum and beaches kind of people? Do you want to stay in an excluded area or a hotel? All those things come into factor when choosing which one.
    ?We are formed and molded by our thoughts. Those whose minds are shaped by selfless thoughts give joy when they speak or act. Joy follows them like a shadow that never leaves them.? ~ Buddha
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards