July 2012 Weddings

** traditional friday random chat thread**

someone told me today that I look like a female version of Clark Kent. totally baffling.

what are you all up to this afternoon???? Colleen I hope you aren't simultaneously starting one of these threads right now!

Re: ** traditional friday random chat thread**

• HAHAHAHAHA. Thank you for taking over the chat creating duties! I keep forgetting on Fridays.

I finished moving my furniture out of my old apartment today. Without AC. NBD. Was only dripping sweat when I got to work and went downstairs to my gym to shower! hahahaha

Let's talk about something fun.

Someone once told me I look like Jennifer Aniston. I look NOTHING like Jennifer Aniston. Baffling as well.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • ps - Bmore I answered your questions in the other thread. Not sure if you saw, but yeah, they're getting married.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • No one ever told me I look like anyone, guess I am just plain jane. I am going to cry in a corner now. jk
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Nati05Nati05 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    Wahhh nooo! I was like two seconds away from actually getting OFF my ass and do something around the house. Buuuut I just can't. I love you guys too much. And are definitely way more entertaining than cleaning!

I used to get all sorts of crazy look alikes. Basically any tan hispanic woman with black hair. Most common, Eva Mendez. Not true. Weirdest one ever was Janis Joplin. Big WTF! But then again this was coming from an extremely drunk homeless man at Waffle House.
  • hahahahahaha these are all so random!!! Janis Joplin Nati, really?!?!? and bridetobe,while you are definitely beautiful, I can't say I see any Jennifer Anison resemblance at all?? so odd. 

My Clark Kent comment came from my juicer at the juicing stand and it's pretty normal for him to be high on a normal basis, so that might explain the odd comment.
  • I was once told my a drunk girl in a bar that I looked like an 'Average Version of Eva Mendes'.....UMMMM YEA THANKS, and no I absolutely dont.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Can we all friend each other on FB?! lol.
  • The only celebrity I've been told I look like is Charlize Theron. Heard it on multiple occassions.  I freakin wish!!!
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Nati05Nati05 member
    Hahaha seriously butterfly.. clark kent! I wouldn't even know what to say.

It's totally comforting though that these comparisons come from very not sober people haha
  • People told me all through high school that I looked like the wife on Everybody Loves Raymond. I've NEVER understood that!
    Photobucket
  • Nati05Nati05 member
    edited June 2012

Oo yeah good call Bells!

Oh and then we should start a FB group afterwards!!!!!! jayyykayyyy

ETA: In all seriousness, who am I not friends with yet?

• Nati05Nati05 member
    Yeah I don't see that either Ceglare... people are crazy sometimes
  • I don't think I am friends with any of you on facebook! and I was never added to any facebook group ever so all that drama was super confusing to me.

lvissers - I remember all the pictures you have posted, I actually do think you resemble Charlize a little bit!!!

I have been told Julia Stiles before which makes more sense than Clark Kent, I have also been told that I could be Matt Damon's sister since I resemble him, but again, that's like saying I look like a boy, so it is confusing.
  • I am not friends with ANYONE on FB. :( We totes mcgotes should be though. I am pretty sad that we aren't yet.

How do I do this? I don't think I'm searchable. Do I need to request you? Or send you something? I am not so good with the FB.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Nati05Nati05 member
    Ugh you guys are hard to find! What's wrong with me??
  • I might not be searchable....I remember changing my settings because I was worried about clients/witnesses/etc. trying to find me :(

bridetobe if neither of us are searchable, how are we ever going to find each other?!?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_traditional-friday-random-chat-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:ba1eb3a2-623c-41fc-bfe3-70eac5321198Post:abad60cc-e2e5-436f-9023-734e23f52c42">Re: ** traditional friday random chat thread**</a>:
    [QUOTE]I don't think I am friends with any of you on facebook! and I was never added to any facebook group ever so all that drama was super confusing to me. lvissers - I remember all the pictures you have posted, I actually do think you resemble Charlize a little bit!!! I have been told Julia Stiles before which makes more sense than Clark Kent, I have also been told that I could be Matt Damon's sister since I resemble him, but again, that's like saying I look like a boy, so it is confusing.
    Posted by butterflyjumper1[/QUOTE]

I am actually only friends with ceglare and lady on FB. lol.
  • I've never been told I loo like anyone either :. I'm sitting here waiting for a mani while my pedi is drying. I'm testing the place I'm coming in2 weeks for my wedding!

Anniversary
  • edited June 2012
    Can I copy and paste my profile here? Is that how it works? Will be deleting after like an hour though if that's cool with you guys.

ETA: Nati I accepted you!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Nati05Nati05 member
    OKAY! I got it! Butterfly I found you through Pinterest. There's a little FB button on your profile. But I can't seem to be able to add you...?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_traditional-friday-random-chat-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:ba1eb3a2-623c-41fc-bfe3-70eac5321198Post:f57bf599-84dc-4819-926e-4255ea49cf0d">Re: ** traditional friday random chat thread**</a>:
    [QUOTE]Can I copy and paste my profile here? Is that how it works? Will be deleting after like an hour though if that's cool with you guys. Here's my profile link -- tell me if it works: <a href="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=936234" rel="nofollow">http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=936234</a> ETA: Nati I accepted you!
    Posted by bridetobe71412[/QUOTE]

It doesn't work :(
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_traditional-friday-random-chat-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:ba1eb3a2-623c-41fc-bfe3-70eac5321198Post:abad60cc-e2e5-436f-9023-734e23f52c42">Re: ** traditional friday random chat thread**</a>:
    [QUOTE]I don't think I am friends with any of you on facebook! and I was never added to any facebook group ever so all that drama was super confusing to me. lvissers - I remember all the pictures you have posted, I actually do think you resemble Charlize a little bit!!! I have been told Julia Stiles before which makes more sense than Clark Kent, I have also been told that I could be Matt Damon's sister since I resemble him, but again, that's like saying I look like a boy, so it is confusing.
    Posted by butterflyjumper1[/QUOTE]

Haha, youre funny! I can totally see Julia Stile for you. Clark Kent....don't think so! Lets all be fB friends :-) lol
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_traditional-friday-random-chat-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:ba1eb3a2-623c-41fc-bfe3-70eac5321198Post:f3acedf3-c5bc-406a-bac5-5264695310a9">Re: ** traditional friday random chat thread**</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: ** traditional friday random chat thread** : Haha, youre funny! I can totally see Julia Stile for you. Clark Kent....don't think so! Lets all be fB friends :-) lol
    Posted by lvissers[/QUOTE]

I like this idea!
  • bridetobe I was able to add you!! Nati I wonder why you couldn't add me, hmmmmm....
  • Nati and Butterfly, I got yours! Tell Bells how to find me.

btw I just thought of Hells Bells when I typed that.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Nati05Nati05 member
    Huh! Bells I thought we were already friends??? I must be confusing Pinterest and FB now haha. Seems like through pinterest is the easiest way.

If I'm searchable, let me know. I'm totally not supposed to be....
  • Can you girls find me? My name is pretty easy! Not many Lindsay Vissers,
  • edited June 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_traditional-friday-random-chat-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:ba1eb3a2-623c-41fc-bfe3-70eac5321198Post:40a001ce-5f78-4530-b177-aca94d47375e">Re: ** traditional friday random chat thread**</a>:
    [QUOTE]Huh! Bells I thought we were already friends??? I must be confusing Pinterest and FB now haha. Seems like through pinterest is the easiest way. If I'm searchable, let me know. I'm totally not supposed to be....
    Posted by Nati05[/QUOTE]

not on FB nati only through pintrest :(
  • BELLS WHAT THE EFF WHERE ARE YOU
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards