Honeymoon Discussions

Any personal experiences in Aruba? Tamarijn?

We are looking to go to on our honeymoon in March.  One of the resorts within our budget is Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive.  I am just looking for reviews or good or bad experiences you may have had there.  How were the rooms, the food, entertainment, etc.

Also, how much spending money would you recommend us taking?

Is there somewhere else you think we should consider staying in Aruba?
We ran off to Vegas and got married!

Re: Any personal experiences in Aruba? Tamarijn?

• edited December 2010
    I went a few years ago. I love Aruba, weather was always perfect! I don't know anything about the Tamarijn. We stayed at the Radisson. I have to recommend it as the best Radisson I've ever been to. A lot better than any of the Radisson's I've been to in the states, two zero entry pools, beautiful grounds, great breakfasts that were included in the package we booked, and really nice rooms!
    The food in Aruba is amazing!! I would not do AI! You have to experience Madame Jeanette, and El Gauchos among other amazing restaurants there! 
    Oct1201212 Twins born at 34w2d, Allison, 3lb,4oz-Ethan, 4lb7oz, both 16 1/2 inches. Out of Difficulties Grow Miracles BestBuddiesBoy AprilPosseMultiLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • My friend just stayed at the Divi (which is next to the Tamarjin and share some privileges), and she LOVED it! The beaches are gorgeous!
  • Aruba is amazing! Its my favorite vacation spot but I have never stated at the Tamarijin but Im sure it will be fine. Howlong will you actually be spending in your room anyhow and with an all inclusive youll just sit on the beach with a cocktail!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards