July 2012 Weddings
Options

Ahhhh!!!!

I know this type of post has been made within the past week but.....but....I am sitting in physics right now waiting for people to finish their exams I decide to start writing out itineraries my to dos....oh dear...I am soooo freaking excited but sooo freaked out by everything! My mom sent shower invites out on Saturday!! its going to be so hard not to look at registries!!! I need a few days off just to accomplish wedding stuff....is that going to happen prolly not! Work is crazy busy I picked up a 2nd job for some extra dough while we're traveling to from MI for just case things! When I fly home for my shower at the end of april ppl are wanting to see me I am like 'I'll try to!!' Really meaning sorry I wont be able to!!!! Ugh I hate living so far away from my family friends!!! Okay...I am done...

Re: Ahhhh!!!!

• Options
    Also..sorry for the jumbledness...I had them in paragraphs..but being on my phone sucks trying to post... Loves!!
  • Options
    Feel better? :) I had a minor panic attack this morning after LADY's flower post, thinking about all the things that I will have to do in the next 3 months. Oh man things are coming up so fast!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_ahhhh?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:bdbc8c66-e80f-4433-ab6a-75c4da10af2bPost:4c87cd11-2124-4308-bb18-33a72d417263">Re: Ahhhh!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Feel better? :) I had a minor panic attack this morning after LADY's flower post, thinking about all the things that I will have to do in the next 3 months. Oh man things are coming up so fast!
    Posted by ceglare4[/QUOTE]

Lol I feel like I have been freaking you guys out a lot lately!!!  I sit behind a desk 8 hours a day and we are super slow at work right now so I have a lot of extra time on my hands!!!! 

Andrea it will all work out!!!  Just cross one thing off of your list at a time.  Schedule appts when you can to get things done.  My goal is to have everything done by may.  June and July are crazy and I need time to get to the beach to get my tan on!!!

Also everytime you post a beach pic on FB I get so jealous and want to hop on a plane to come and meet you!!!
    Visit The Nest! BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_ahhhh?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:bdbc8c66-e80f-4433-ab6a-75c4da10af2bPost:3f3d7a6d-0edb-4b52-97f8-956ee283e50c">Ahhhh!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]When I fly home for my shower at the end of april <strong>ppl are wanting to see me I am like 'I'll try to!!' Really meaning sorry I wont be able to!!!! Ugh I hate living so far away from my family friends!!!</strong> Okay...I am done...
    Posted by littlemoments324[/QUOTE]

I am with you on this! I just booked my flights back to the U.S. for April for wedding planning and my shower. I'm so excited, but also annoyed b/c I know I'm not going to have much time with family and friends while I'm there. I really need to meet with our caterer, reverend, florist, etc. that most of the time is eaten up.

And this thread just put that excitement and nervous feeling back in my tummy!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    OMG I feel the exactly the same. The procrastinator in me keeps saying it's still so far away but I know that's not really true anymore :-/
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_ahhhh?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:bdbc8c66-e80f-4433-ab6a-75c4da10af2bPost:7234931c-3ad1-4179-a6d3-9cd9dfe27446">Re: Ahhhh!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ahhhh!!!! : Lol I feel like I have been freaking you guys out a lot lately!!!  I sit behind a desk 8 hours a day and we are super slow at work right now so I have a lot of extra time on my hands!!!!  Andrea it will all work out!!!  Just cross one thing off of your list at a time.  Schedule appts when you can to get things done.  My goal is to have everything done by may.  June and July are crazy and I need time to get to the beach to get my tan on!!! Also everytime you post a beach pic on FB I get so jealous and want to hop on a plane to come and meet you!!!
    Posted by LADY324[/QUOTE]

Couldn't have said it better myself!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_ahhhh?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:bdbc8c66-e80f-4433-ab6a-75c4da10af2bPost:16eb6e0c-9905-417d-88f7-8c4178f508f1">Re: Ahhhh!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]OMG I feel the exactly the same. The procrastinator in me keeps saying it's still so far away but I know that's not really true anymore :-/
    Posted by MeaganR12[/QUOTE]

This allll the way!!!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_ahhhh?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:bdbc8c66-e80f-4433-ab6a-75c4da10af2bPost:3f3d7a6d-0edb-4b52-97f8-956ee283e50c">Ahhhh!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE] When I fly home for my shower at the end of april ppl are wanting to see me I am like 'I'll try to!!' Really meaning sorry I wont be able to!!!! Ugh I hate living so far away from my family friends!!! Okay...I am done...

That's rough. :-\ I can't even imagine.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm with you I keep having minor freak outs at work about how much I need to accomplish in the next 3 and a half months! It helps that I've been working 70 hour work weeks and can't think about it much but its constantly there and nagging at me to do more for the wedding.

Anniversary
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_ahhhh?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:bdbc8c66-e80f-4433-ab6a-75c4da10af2bPost:7234931c-3ad1-4179-a6d3-9cd9dfe27446">Re: Ahhhh!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ahhhh!!!! : Lol I feel like I have been freaking you guys out a lot lately!!!  I sit behind a desk 8 hours a day and we are super slow at work right now so I have a lot of extra time on my hands!!!!  Andrea it will all work out!!!  Just cross one thing off of your list at a time.  Schedule appts when you can to get things done.  My goal is to have everything done by may.  June and July are crazy and I need time to get to the beach to get my tan on!!! <strong>Also everytime you post a beach pic on FB I get so jealous and want to hop on a plane to come and meet you!!!</strong>
    Posted by LADY324[/QUOTE]

Well chica! We're planning a cruise for next year!! I hope we'll both be preggers but ya never know!! haha

and you know you're more than welcome anytime!!!

Thanks everyone for the reassurance!! I felt better after the little rant..teehee!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_ahhhh?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:bdbc8c66-e80f-4433-ab6a-75c4da10af2bPost:cca709fe-50b4-4445-b98f-3a33512db41d">Re: Ahhhh!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ahhhh!!!! : Well chica! We're planning a cruise for next year!! I hope we'll both be preggers but ya never know!! haha and you know you're more than welcome anytime!!! Thanks everyone for the reassurance!! I felt better after the little rant..teehee!

Lol so many of my friends have caulic babies which is starting to make me think maybe we should wait a little bit after we are married.  Maybe even just 6 months or so.  I would love to go on 1 more vacation after the honeymoon before we start to try :)
    Visit The Nest! BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    ohh!!! well keep me in the loop!! haha  FI wants to wait until '13 to start...so I'm happy with that...January 1st please!!! bahaha!

We're thinking a Sept. cruise...but idk idk...decisions decisions!  maybe I can convince him to go on a sooner one!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards