July 2012 Weddings
Options

Photos before?

Trying to figure out our formal photos list. I think that we are going to see each other before so we can get most of the photos done preceremony, but I want to get ideas. What are you doing?

Re: Photos before?

• Options
    We're doing first look and some portraits.  then Bridal party photos and immediate family photos...all before the ceremony.  If other family members are there, we'll do those too.

After the ceremony family photos the extended peeps, and then more portraits of just us.

Follow Me on Pinterest Anniversary
  • Options
    We doing all bridal party pics before, first look, and some formal/fun pics with my FI and I. We are moving right into cocktail hour after the ceremony and I don't want to miss the entire thing for pics.

Anxiously awaiting baby #1! Baby BOY Due: May 30, 2013! Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Options
    mbody - you're going straight to cocktail hour? Are you doing a receiving line or visiting tables? Also, are you taking a few minutes to spend with FI and fix makeup/hair?

To answer Molly - we're doing photos before hand with a first look. Don't have a list put together yet. Our photographer told us that he has it down on which pics to get but if there's anything special or super important to let him know.
  • Options
    We're doing as much as possible before the ceremony without FI & I both being in pictures... that way hopefully the WP can enjoy the last half of cocktail hour.
  • Options
    I'm gonna try to take some before with my bridesmaids and mom and he will take with his groomsmen. But I REALLY want the first time he sees me to be coming down the aisle. It just seems so romantic! So the pics with everyone together will have to be after, but they'll be right outside the venue
  • Options
    We're not seeing each other before the ceremony. We are doing as many WP pics as possible before the ceremony. We'll do sepereate groups with me and FI so we don't see each other and then do the rest after the ceremony.

image 180 invited image 145 are ready to party image 35 are missing out image 0! can't find the mailbox rsvp's due back June 20th! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm Chinese so tradition is the GM and groom come and pick up the bride from her homehotel and earn her hand and marriage. So that means BM are goin to make the boys play games. Like eat something sweet, sour, and bitter. So we don't get a first look. Then the WP will go take pictures at one location. The family will meet at the second location. My mom hates the idea of me wanting pictures in the back alley so I'm doing before she get there. Then straight to ceremony. We have some time after the ceremony for photos with guests. Reception afterwards
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards