Honeymoon Discussions

recommend a Riveira Mayan excursion

Looking for a recommendation of a safe, reputable company to book a one-day excursion out of Playa del Carmen. We're open to pretty much everything: snorkeling, trips (Tulum?), boating, adventure tours, etc. It would be great to keep it around $100/person or less. TIA!

Anniversary

Re: recommend a Riveira Mayan excursion

• we used Lomas travel with good experiences.  They did our transfers to and from the airport plus we booked Tulum and Chichen Itza.  All great experiences, and affordable.
  • I would say it depends on what you want to do. Since you only want to do one excursion that limits the options a lot. If you want to have a lot of fun and be adventerous check out Xplor. If you want to go to ruins and spend the day learning about the local culture I woudl say Chichen Itza. If you want to go to Cozumel and go snorkeling then you could do that. There are so many things to do in that area and I think almost all of them would fall under your $100 or less budget. I would check out Trip Advisor and see the top rated things to do in the Riviera Maya region and talk to your fiance and see what you guys want to do.

My favorite excursion was Xel-Ha. It was awesome and they had so much to do!

• We really liked going to Coba. Unlike Tulum and Chichen Itza, you can actaully climb the ruins at Coba, which includes the tallest pyramid in Mexico. There is a fabulous view at the top! We booked our tour through Best Day at the hotel.  
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards