Honeymoon Discussions

OH NO!!

Dylan and I were planning to go to Busch Gardens in VA for our honeymoon because we dont want anything fancy or really romantic we want FUN, but i just found out that Busch Gardens will already be closed by that :( were getting married sept 8th of this year. So does anyone else have freat wedding ideas? our honeymoon will be from the 8th to 10th of sept.

PS. we have a small budget were not spending over $500 on our honeymoon

Re: OH NO!!

• Maybe a weekend at a Disney Park, staying off-property?
  • MRLMKMRLMK member
    First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_honeymoon_oh-no?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:11Discussion:1d37c468-c694-4b70-9dd9-f3b4ab701c9dPost:217af7d7-76ae-4b56-ba09-b5c99147e9ea">Re: OH NO!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Maybe a weekend at a Disney Park, staying off-property?
    Posted by sbelle85[/QUOTE]

Wouldnt that cost alot though?
  • RYLZRYLZ member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited April 2012
    Unless that's $500 each, I don't think you will be able to swing Disney, but so far as I know, Busch Gardens is open on the weekends in September so it might be closed on the 10th but it should be open September 8-9.  I've been there twice and loved it :-)  Did you check their website?
  • MRLMKMRLMK member
    First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_honeymoon_oh-no?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:11Discussion:1d37c468-c694-4b70-9dd9-f3b4ab701c9dPost:0ad5f35e-f30a-4338-afb2-bed9db9d55c2">Re: OH NO!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Unless that's $500 each, I don't think you will be able to swing Disney, but so far as I know, Busch Gardens is open on the weekends in September so it might be closed on the 10th but it should be open September 8-9.  I've been there twice and loved it :-)  Did you check their website?
    Posted by bezlu[/QUOTE]

yea ive been on their website i love busch gardens. Our wedding sept 8th so we wouldnt be able to go that day i guess we couldnt wait till the next weekend but thats no fun :/
  • RYLZRYLZ member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited April 2012
    Well Six Flags is a little closer to you and they should be open, though maybe not as many different attractions as Busch.
  • According to Six Flags NJ website, they're closed during the week in September too. It's really late in the year for amusement parks, unfortunately. I'd try using Google to search for amusement parks and check their calendars. Good luck.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_honeymoon_oh-no?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:11Discussion:1d37c468-c694-4b70-9dd9-f3b4ab701c9dPost:73e8ab8e-8c0d-426d-91d0-c7caf831e67b">Re: OH NO!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: OH NO!! : yea ive been on their website i love busch gardens. Our wedding sept 8th so we wouldnt be able to go that day i guess we couldnt wait till the next weekend but thats no fun :/
    Posted by MRLMK[/QUOTE]
    if you only have 500 to spend and want to go to bush gardens then waiting a few days is fine. it's certainly smarter than flying to the one in FL and blowing the budget isn't it?

• Wisconsin Dells. If you are looking for fun and cheap, this could be your place.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I second the Dells....
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards