Honeymoon Discussions
Options

Caribbean All-Inclusive

Hi,
My fiance and I have a budget of 8k and want to head to the Caribbean for our honeymoon. We want to stay at an all inclusive resort but some of the reviews I've been readying are terrible. Has anyone been to an all-inclusive that you would recommend for a honeymoon? We are interested in the beach and a few excursions.
Thanks!

Re: Caribbean All-Inclusive

• Options
    We stayed at Secrets Maroma beach in Mexico and absolutely loved it....If we had a bigger budget we would've looked into the Veranda in Turks & Caicos...It looks amazing and is all-inclusive. It gets great reviews on Trip Advisor and Turks and Caicos has the most beautiful beaches I have ever seen!
    BFP #1 1/1/11 EDD 9/10/11 dx:no hb DNC on 2/2/11 BFP #2 12/28/11 natural m/c on 2/6/12 BFP#3 2/16/13 dx:ectopic on 2/27 (given methotrexate)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

We booked our all-inclusive honeymoon at Sandals in Antiqua. 

A friend of mine went to Sandals St. Lucia 2 months ago for her honeymoons and had a wonderful experience!

• Options
    We booked Galley Bay in Antigua - check out the reviews on Trip Advisor...you'll get hooked!  :)
  • Options
    Sandals Grande St. Lucian (St. Lucia)
    Sandals Negril (Jamaica)
    Royal Cancun (Mexico)

are the three that we have been to so far. All are AI and adults only.

Of those three St. Lucia was our fav followed by Mexico then Jamaica.

Here's the link to our website if you would like to check out our reviews (we only have St. Lucia and Jamaica thus far) and pics from all our trips.

http://www.kristiandkerry.com/HTML/Index.html

FYI, the last pic on each day of Mexico we did a mini review of that days events.

• Options
    Ditto Secrets Maroma Beach, Mexico.  There is a review in my married bio.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards