Honeymoon Discussions

Honeymoon This or That :)

Hi, honeymoon craziness :) . I am going on my honeymoon the end of July. We get married on July 21st in upstate New York. We are trying to finish the honeymoon reservations. I always wanted to go to St. Lucia but it does not look like it will fit into our budget. I have heard many good things about Rivera Maya Mexica and recently I heard about Isla Mujeres off of Cancun. We are looking at spending 3,500 at the most. We want an all inclusive resort with activities but relaxation/romance. I want to have an opportunity to do some adventure activities but also a location to just lay by the pool and have nice drinks. Please send advice :)

Re: Honeymoon This or That :)

• We are going to excellence playa mujeres (right near where you would take the ferries to Isla Mujeres for right around that amount for 8 nights and cannot wait!
  • I wanted to go to Saint Lucia on my HM as well but it was too expensive.  We decided to take a cruise that stopped there so at least I got to go for the day.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • DH and I went to Cancun in Febrary for a week and it was $4k, but it was also school vacation week so the flights are jacked up.  We had a great time.  I wouldn't spend a whole honeymoon on the Isle de Mujeres.  A day trip or a couple days there is plenty.  I would stay in Cancun and take the ferry over. 
  • We are doing the Palace Resorts on Isle Mujeres. They give an excursion credit, and the entire resort is all-inclusive.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards