July 2012 Weddings

Anyone around these parts?

I have a ton of organizing/cleaning I could be doing at work right now, but that doesn't seem like fun! I also have a huge stack of mail I should probably go through.

What are everyone's Friday plans today? Paige has a 'meet the Indians' scrimmage football game tonight so I'll probably just hang out at home for a bit.. maybe watch a bit of Wedding fun on TLC and reminisce of the good ol' days of wedding planning. Ha!

Tomorrow I have a friend's couple shower. I've never been to one before..

Anxiously awaiting baby #1! Baby BOY Due: May 30, 2013! Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: Anyone around these parts?

• Hi!  Just hanging out at work today with nothing to do so far.  We're organizing all of our kitchen stuff tomorrow.  Not sure where it's all going to go, but I'm excited to use it all!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker weddingpreview
  • It's been awhile since there's been a good conversation!!

My plans today aren't anything exciting..
    Working til 2/3ish. I should really clean my house because it hasnt been cleaned since the beginning of the month and with the slacking i've been doing, it's really starting to bother me!

Hopefully we'll go out with friends tonight for dinner and some drinks.
    I hope everyone has a good weekend!Smile
    Photobucket
  • Putting things away in our kitchen was a huge challenge! We did have a lot of old stuff we boxed up to get rid of so that helped a bit. Are most of your new things from your shower or wedding?

Anxiously awaiting baby #1! Baby BOY Due: May 30, 2013! Lilypie Maternity tickers

• I have to put stuff away from wedding/shower gifts.  I also need to bringback a couple of duplicate gifts that I got (off registry). 

Tomorrow we are going to visit MIL and FIL because we haven't seen them since we got back from the honeymoon.

I'm a teacher so I can't believe I only have a week left before I go back!
    Anniversary
  • I'm sitting here bored at work and it's only 10am :-( I am excited that it is Friday though and the weekend is almost here! I'm going to a music festival with hubby and taking a party bus there, so should make for some fun times.
    We also think we should recieve acceptance on a short sale offer we placed! We haven't seen the house yet, but going to look at it this wekeend. It looks perfect from the pics, so hoping we aren't disdsapointed.
    I love all of the fun new kitchen items we got! I need to have an appetizer/cocktail party to use everything we got. I can't wait to get out of our condo and into a house so I can actually host a real party and invute more than 2 people over at  time!
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • The music festival sounds fun.. especially when it includes a party bus!

And wow, you are brave for putting an offer on a house that you haven't seen yet! I have the worst (WORST!) buyers remorse ever so I know that I'd be absoloutely frantic purchasing a house with only the pictures. Even if I toured a house a couple of times, I'd still be thinking about what else is out there.

And ditto to needing to have an appt/cocktail party soon! I wanted to have one for the beginning of summer which never happened. Now, I'm thinking Paige and I will have a homecoming party after the football game for our school friends and his coaching buddies and wives. I want to use my new stuff!

• I definitely plan on hosting some football parties this fall :-) I got a couple chip/dip sets I can't wait to use :-)

The real estate market here is crazy right now, so you have to place offers and then if you get accepted go and look at them. I was totally freaked out by this idea at first, but you get a 17 day inspection period once acepted to rescind your offer with no penalties.

Party bus with stripper poles in it = very good time, I've already told H to monitor me on the way home to make sure I'm not flashing the whole bus as I know I will find the poles unresistable on the way home, lol.

How are your kiddos this year? What grade do you teach?
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Most of our stuff is from the wedding.  I had a few things from the shower that still need to be put away (pyrex stuff), but most of it was already put away
    Wedding Countdown Ticker weddingpreview
  • I've never been to a couples shower either but I've been to co ed showers is that the same? We're going to the drive in movies tonight and probably will hang out at the river before because it's in the sizzling 90's. Yesterday it was 99 at my house hot! But I guess it's good prep for my trip to Dallas on Monday.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards