Honeymoon Discussions

Concierge vs NON

So my FI and I are getting ready to book our honeymoon but need some help....he is all about having a concierge room and I am like we don't need it.  We are going to the Grand St. Lucian so it is an all inclusive.  My thought it was can save some extra money from not getting a conceirge room and use it for some things that aren't included in the all inclusive.  I am looking to get some recommendations to those that maybe have had a concierge and not....thanks in advance!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Concierge vs NON

• We've stayed at the Grande twice and both times had concierge level. The only real difference we have noticed, from talking to others in non concierge level rooms, are the added amenities such as mini bar in the room and they book your excursions for you as opposed to going to the travel desk in the lobby and they also book dinner reservations for you at the places where you need to have one. Also, the room locations are better with the concierge service. Pretty much, the old adage of you get what you pay for. I have detailed reviews and pics in the link above my siggy pic.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards