Honeymoon Discussions
Options

How about Bora Bora??

I just love the idea of a romantic bungalow over crystal blue water...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: How about Bora Bora??

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_honeymoon_how-about-bora-bora?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:11Discussion:2d3edf95-731e-4621-b167-e044d9070f4cPost:806b6f0e-b589-4f09-b5a2-00de9d0960a4">How about Bora Bora??</a>:
    [QUOTE]I just love the idea of a romantic bungalow over crystal blue water...
    Posted by Mtess1[/QUOTE]

I have been a few times and it's certainly quite romantic and gorgeous! It's also quite pricey. I believe most of the girls on here who are currently booked are spending $8K-$10K for a week. Also, most people who do go split their trip between two islands, which surprisingly, helps cut down on costs because Bora Bora is the most expensive island there! I've been to almost every island there and have seen almost every resort (or have stayed there), so let me know if you have any specific questions.

• Options
    I vote yes.  That's where FI and I are going in 13 days from today!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker weddingpreview
  • Options

Staying at IC Thalasso for 6 nights in March 2013 - and yes, quoted price w/ "half board" was in the $9k range. Includes our excursions, but not our drinks

• Options
    We are staying for 2 weeks split between Moorea and Bora Bora this fall.  It's pricey but we figure it's once in a lifetime and will be worth it! 
  • Options
    Bora Bora would be my choice! Without a doubt my dream honeymoon. We got engaged on 7 mile beach in grand cayman...havent deciced yet our destination wedding. But Bora Bora....whewwwww.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_honeymoon_how-about-bora-bora?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:11Discussion:2d3edf95-731e-4621-b167-e044d9070f4cPost:fce3fe77-b7a4-4185-973a-3c9606834740">Re: How about Bora Bora??</a>:
    [QUOTE]And?
    Posted by Snippylynn[/QUOTE]

And what? That s all I need!
  • Options
    Thanks for the info ladies. Gonna keep researching!
  • Options
    Thats where we are wanting to go. I have found a really good honeymoon package that wasnt too expensive and it was spilt between bora bora and moorea. But you have to use it during a certain time frame. My mom dont want me to go cause she dont like the fact of me getting on a plane or going anywhere other than the states.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards