July 2012 Weddings
Options

Introduction

Hi, my name is Jacklyn. I have been on the site for awhile and posted on some other boards, however, with our wedding date getting closer and me more nervous about getting things done I find I am on here a lot more and should introduce myself!

My fiance and I are getting married July 14th in Oregon...that is the day my grandpa passed away in 2005 and I feel like this is a way he can be a part of this special day with us. We are going for a vintage inspired wedding (with my grandpa's mom's dishes from the 1800's included) and the colors will be yellow and grey. I am doing a ton of DIY projects and even though I change them about 3 times before I settle on something, my fiance still loves me! : )

Congratulations to all the other brides out there and I look forward to sharing these next few months with you!

Re: Introduction

• Options
    Congrats & Welcome!!!  Do you have any pictures of your DIY's or anything else for your wedding?!?! we love PIP's!! (also, how to PIP, click on the tree icon, to the left of the smily!)
  • Options
    Congrats and welcome!
  • Options

Welcome date twin! Yes, please PIP! We love AWs around here (and I'm being totally serious). :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Absolutely...I've attached a few pics for you, including one of my dress! :) Some are difficult to see, but hopefully you get the idea. These are by far not everything either...just what I have completed so far.

The only project I loved the first time around!

I am in the process of re-doing these with a lighter yellow....

This will be the sign for the cake table, which is the same material and colors as the cupcake tree below:

This is a "mock" up of the party favors....There is a mini lemon, sugar cubes and tea bags for sweet tea. The lids will be covered in the same material as above.

This is one of the 4 direction signs cause the venue is pretty far out in the country.

Last but not lease, NWR picture of our puppy Molly, which is the reason for some of the mess in the backgrounds of the pictures. :)

• Options
    edited March 2012
    AHHHHH I love all of your photos!

How did you make the Wedding signs? Did you use wood? I'm currently in the process of trying to DIY some of these, too.

And awwww puppy!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Welcome almost date twin! My date is the 15th but there aren't many of us. I love your pics, your puppy is adorable.

image 180 invited image 145 are ready to party image 35 are missing out image 0! can't find the mailbox rsvp's due back June 20th! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks! I'm guessing you are referring to the direction signs? Yes, I found the wood plaques with the rope already attached at Craftwarehouse. Then I found the wood letters at Michaels and just traced the arrow from a printed one online.
  • Options
    I love love love LOVE your theme! And using your great grandmother's dishes-how special!! Welcome to the board!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    LOVE YOUR PICS!!! yay!!!!  thank you for sharing! your puppy is adorable!
  • Options
    MadisonpennyMadisonpenny member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited March 2012
    We have the same theme! Welcome to the board
    . Anniversary aandt image
  • Options
    Welcome to the board date twin! Happy planning!

Anniversary
  • Options
    love the pics - welcome!!! I also want to start trying to DIY some wood signs for our reception....so thanks for the motivation and inspiration! Can't wait to hear more! 
  • Options
    edited March 2012

Welcome Happy Planning!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards