Honeymoon Discussions

hawaii all-inclusives?

I was wondering if Hawaii offers any all-inclusive hotels?? That is my dream honeymoon- helicopter rides over volcanos seems like a dream to me.

Any Ideas?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: hawaii all-inclusives?

• edited November 2010
    nope, there is ONE but it's for people who want to get away from it all aka no tv, phones, etc.. Honestly, Hawaii is meant to be explored & you should not just stay at your resort. I booked some activities online prior to going & received a discount that way. Some hotels offer deals -- I got a free night at each hotel I stayed at. Food was expensive, but if you stay in a condo you can go grocery shopping & save lots of money! Pick up The Big Island Revealed (there is a revealed book for every island). It was my bible when i went! 
    Photobucket
  • Amen tiny!

Yeah, the only kinda-one is on the Big Island - the Kona Village Resort. No phones, tvs, alcohol isn't included and it's pricey. Their luau doesn't have great food, IMHO, either.

If you want to do the active volcano tours, then you'll need to hit up the Big Island. It's a great, chilled out place.
  • Honestly, Hawaii is probably best explored on your own, not stuck at a resort.  It's actually very easy to book everything separately.

If you want to do the helicopter ride over the volcano, you'd have to go to the Big Island (only one with the active volcano).  It's my personal favorite so far and it would make for an amazing HM. 
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards