Honeymoon Discussions
Options

Adult Only All Inclusive Resorts!?!

Hi! I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for an adult only, all-inclusive resort that is not in Jamaica or Mexico?! If so please send some my way!!

Re: Adult Only All Inclusive Resorts!?!

• Options
    There are a ton.
    Excellence
    Secrets
    are 2 that come right to mind.

I would do a google search of a search on trip advisor
  • Options
    Secrets has resorts in the DR.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Sandals is both adult only and all inclusive. I think there is one called Couples too and that is the same thing. There are Sandals everywhere! I guess it depends on where you want to go.
  • Options
    There's a ton in Mexico but you said that was out...there's Couples but that's Jamaica so that's out... there's also Sandals..several in Jamaica, 1 in Antigua, 3 in St. Lucia and 2 in the Bahamas. You can also do a google search:which is how I found the resort in Mexico we are going to next year: I came up with this really helpful site http://www.honeymoonsinc.com/
  • Options
    I highly recommend Iberostar Grand Bavaro in P*unta Cana, Dominican Republic!   
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I'm headed to Sandals St. Lucia and I can't wait!!
  • Options
    Me and my FI just booked our honeymoon with Sandals in Negril, Jamaica. We went to AAA and got an AMAZING deal! For 6 nights including air is costing us around $3000 for the both of us. I checked out the reviews online and I saw nothing but good things with them.
  • Options
    My Travel agent said that the most variety of all inclusives will be in Jamaica, DR, and Mexico. It seems like there are some Luxury resorts in Mexico for budget prices.
  • Options
    Any hotel on an Iberostar resort with the word "Grand" in the hotel name (there are multiple hotels on Iberostar resort properties) is adults-only, Secrets, Sandals, Excellence, etc
  • Options
    Iberostar Grand Rosehall in Jamaica or the Grand Paraiso in Mexico...Check out trip advisor but you will not be disappointed...I have also been to the one in DR and it is an amazing chain
    Mrs-Flawless-Pitts
  • Options
    You can look at Sandals in St. Lucia and Antigua. You can also look at Zoetry. Iberostar Grande is another option.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards