Honeymoon Discussions
Options

Best Place to honeymoon in Jamaica?

We have looked at Couples and Sandals. Any reviews or recommendations?
Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Best Place to honeymoon in Jamaica?

• Options
    have you checked reviews at tripadvisor?

• Options
    We've been to Sandals Whitehouse, Grande Riviera, and Royal Plantation (have looked at Couples but always chose Sandals over them simply because we had the Sandals credits).  I can send you our TripAdvisor reviews if you'd like.  Just PM me!
    We loved all 3!
  • Options
    Ohcos Rios in Jamaica sandals Grande Riviera 
  • Options
    We stayed at the RIU in Ochos Rios 3 years ago and we absolutely loved it! We went to the Bahamas this year, and it did not compare to our trip to Jamaica and the RIU. The RIU is all inclusive and there are buffets as well as sit down restuarants. You can rent jet skis or banana boats off the beaches. You can also arrange to take a boat trip,with snorkeling to Dunn River Falls right from the hotel!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    September 2013 Siggy Challenge: Bouquet Inspiration
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I highly recommend Couples Resorts, like PP said they include not only food and drink but also excursions! We stayed at Tower isle in Ocho Rios and loved it, we went to Dunns River Falls, on a catamaran cruise and snorkeling and didnt pay any additional cost!
  • Options
    My H and I stayed at Couples Tower Isle for our honeymoon this past November and LOVED it!  Great food, beautiful place!  I would definitely recommend it to anyone!  Dunn's River Falls was great!  
    Anniversary
  • Options
    We went to Jamaica a couple of years ago and will be going for our HM an stayed at an all inclusive Sandals. It was amazing, they are just so amazing and are excellent at making you feel comfortable and entertained. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards