Honeymoon Discussions
Options

Should I use a travel agent?

Hi! I'm planning to go to Bali for our honeymoon in August. I'm trying to decide if it makes more sense to book things myself or go to a travel agency.

Anyone know any travel agents that specialize in Bali / Indonesia?

Re: Should I use a travel agent?

• Options
    Are you comfortable booking international trips yourself?  Have you planned other big trips like this before?  Do you have lots of time to spend doing research about what is available and what you want?  If your answer is no, you might want to use a travel agent.  Is your trip simple- just flights and one hotel- or will you be traveling between islands/ resort hopping?

No help with specific travel agents, but I've heard great things about Wendy Perrin/Conde Nast Traveler's annual list of best travel agents, separated out by the location in which they specialize.

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
  • Options
    I've never heard of that annual list. I'll definitely look into it-- thanks!!!
  • Options
    We're using Jennifer from VIP Travel. She has several other agents. I'm not sure if any of them specialize in that area but I would definitely check. She's been wonderful to work with so far.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards