Honeymoon Discussions
Options

Rebooking cruise?

We booked a 5-night caribbean cruise for our honeymoon, and I was super looking forward to it!!! But we just moved our wedding up 6 months. I don't want to wait that long to take our honeymoon!!!  If I call the cruiseline, I can rebook a new date at the end of the month, so we can have our honeymoon right after the wedding, right?

Re: Rebooking cruise?

• Options
    lls31lls31 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    You'll have to contact the cruise line to find out for sure.
    21811_10151174643987291_1046283999_n_zpsddfa358c Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Only the cruiseline will be able to answer that question for you.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    kw44932kw44932 member
    First Comment
    I had to change our honeymoon due to a date conflict with my venue (after we signed the contract, that's a whole other story though!).  We didn't want to get married then wait three weeks to leave on our honeymoon, especially since we had been looking forward to leaving the next day.  I called my cruise line (Carnival) and was able to change it for $100 ($50 change fee each).  This fee was worth it to us.
  • Options

you can check the terms and conditions for the cruise you booked and contact the cruise line.

• Options

Just got back from a cruise. Not my cup of tea. NO alone time whatsoever. Don't even think about trying to swim since the pool for 3000 people was the size of my bathtub. And it rained both days in port. There is only so much you can do on a ship before becoming delusional and thinking about jumping off just so you can get in a good swim. Can you get your money back altogether?

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards