Honeymoon Discussions
Options

Eastern Carribean?!

So my FI and I are thinking about doing the 7 day carnival cruise to the eastern carribean Grand Turk, Half moon Cay, and Freeport. Has anyone done this cruise on the Carnival Pride before?! Advice, tips, experiences ?! Thanks in advance :

Re: Eastern Carribean?!

• Options
    I have been on a carnival cruise before and have to say I actually prefer Royal Carribean.  I think that everything on Royal Carribean is bumped up a notch! 

I have been to the Bahamas before and loved it.  Have you been on a carnival cruise before?

Also - I would make sure to book one with all the tips and gratuities included....this way you don't need to worry about it the last day of the cruise!  Additionally, I would not get the soda or bottled water packages - you have to drink a lot of either to make it worth the price.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to Re:Eastern Carribean?!:[QUOTE]I have been on a carnival cruise before and have to say I actually prefer Royal Carribean.nbsp; I think that everything on Royal Carribean is bumped up a notch!nbsp; I have been to the Bahamas before and loved it.nbsp; Have you been on a carnival cruise before?Also I would make sure to book one with all the tips and gratuities included....this way you don't need to worry about it the last day of the cruise!nbsp; Additionally, I would not get the soda or bottled water packages you have to drink a lot of either to make it worth the price. Posted by mzpoirot[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the advice! My fianc nor I have ever been on any type of cruise so both of us are VERY excited especially it being for our honeymoon!
  • Options
    In Response to Re:Eastern Carribean?!:[QUOTE]Half Moon Cay is their private island.nbsp; You will spend a day on the beach.nbsp; Reserve a clamshell sunshade as soon as possible. 15 They are usually all rented out if you wait.nbsp; There is no sunshade on that beach.nbsp; Water is very clear, and they have activities like parasailing and snorkeling that you can pay to do.nbsp; Watch out for that brutal tropical sun!Grand Turk is one of the lesser developed British Virgin Islands.nbsp; This is a good place to go drinking.nbsp; Don't buy stuff here.nbsp; It is overpriced. Posted by CMGr[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the tips! My fianc not I have been on a cruise before so we are both VERY excited about it especially being our honeymoon! I'm ready for the sun and laying on the beach with my soontobe husband and drinking is a definite in my book LOL! Ive never been snorkeling so that will def be a must. I have been parasailing! Won't don't that again! I love the word private beach!! :
  • Options
    We did it!!! We booked the cruise!!!! I'm so unbelievably excited!!! Only if it was this year! I'm starting to think I'm more excited about this than the wedding LOL!!!
  • Options
    Yaay!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards