July 2012 Weddings
Options

Surprise HONEYMOON!! WHHHATT!!

I am very ALPHA female. Control freak! In CHARGE. Well Fi and FMIL and myself were talking this morning and the 2 of them surprised me with a honeymoon! We leave the day after our wedding!! We going going to Napa, CA for 3 days! Its about an hr away from where we currently live. We are staying at a camping resort in a cabin that the family has a time share with! How exciting. I wasnt planning on a honeymoon becuase we also have 3 people staying with us and I thought we agreed we would just wait! Its going to be great to get away for a couple days. 

We also decided to spend a family moon with our children for a week at Disneyland in March. I cant wait for that either. Im super super excited. Since we are going the week of my daughters 2nd birthday we have arranged lunch with the princesses and a special birthday cake for her to be presented! 
pregnancy calendar

Re: Surprise HONEYMOON!! WHHHATT!!

• Options
    Yay!! That's totally awesome that you got a surprise honeymoon.  You will enjoy yourselves I bet.

Anniversary
  • Options
    How awesome!  What a great surprise!  We are trying to plan a family moon too for later in the summer/fall.  
    :)AJ Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    That's great! Congrats, you'll have a great time.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    BmoreBride311BmoreBride311 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited May 2012
    Congrats! We are doing a minimoon to San Fran and Napa Valley. I've never been to Napa (or to any vineyard, for that matter) so I'm super excited. We're going to try to do a bigger trip next year for our first anniversary, when we'll have a bit more time and money, but we wanted to do at least a little something right after the wedding.

ETA: Oh, and we have the same wedding date, so we might even overlap there a day! We are going 7/17 - 7/21. That would be too funny if we saw each other at a vineyard or something.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards