Honeymoon Discussions
Options

Maui Inns/B&B

i was looking through this board for places to stay in maui, but i am mostly coming across resorts, which is not really what we want...FI and I would like to stay in an inn or a condo. i found quite a bit just by a google search but really cant tell which ones are good. we're hoping to stay on the side of the island that maalaea is on. any suggestions would be appreciated!

on a side note, in the movie couples retreat, they stay in those little hut things over the water...is there anything like that in maui? haha it is like my dream to stay in something like that.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Maui Inns/B&B

• Options
    Search for Kapalua Villas. The pictures on the website are 100% accurate to what it really looks like...I was nervous because you never know, but we were so pleased with what we got, after just researching online.

We stayed in an Ocean View Gold condo- 2 stories, huge patio, flat screen tv's, washer/ dryer, full kitchen with dishwasher, 2 bathrooms, granite countertops and stainless steel appliances.

The resort is the prettiest place I've ever been. Access to 3 great beaches, and restaurants on the property. Nice and quiet and romantic. We would stay there again in a heartbeat!
  • Options
    megandjaymegandjay member
    First Comment
    edited August 2010
    On Kanapaali beach there are the Mariott Ocean resort villas, I am not sure what the pricing is, but they have an amazing location.

ETA: Those hut type rooms are mostly in Bora Bora I think
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards