Honeymoon Discussions
Options

Going on a Carnival Cruise, how to book shore excursions?

I am going on a cruise with carnival in august. I would like to book my shore excursions in advance (because i like to have a plan). On the carnival website it lists shore excursions that are recommended in each port but does not say how much they cost or how to book them. any suggestions?

Re: Going on a Carnival Cruise, how to book shore excursions?

• Options
    em01092em01092 member
    First Comment
    edited April 2012
    Have you been on a cruise before? If you're not familiar with the process, the way things go, etc, then booking with Carnival might make things easier for you since they do a lot of the work. 

Also, if you go with a tour company or whatever on your own, make sure they are insured, licensed, safe, etc whatever. Do some research on the company first to make sure they are reputable. 
    April Siggy Challenge-Wedding Escape: Reading HG/dreaming about Peeta.... Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Bio-Updated 4/22**
  • Options
    My fiance' and I are going on a Carnival cruise to Key West, Montego Bay in Jamaica, and Georgetown in Grand Cayman. We haven't booked our excursions yet, but we are thinking we will book them through Carnival because it's his first cruise and I haven't cruised since I was a kid, so we'd both rather just make sure everything goes smoothly. The last thing I want is the stress of trying to figure everything out on our honeymoon. We might research a bit, but in the end, I think we'll go with Carnival for excursions too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards