Honeymoon Discussions
Options

dreams or secrets

has anyone been to these kinds of resorts. we would choose the dominican republic over their mexico options. just wondering about peoples experiences and. weather to go the dreams route (that would have kids at) or the adult only secrets route
thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: dreams or secrets

• Options
    My FI and I were at Dreams in Cancun in March/April and LOVED it. The food is OK, but the beaches were great and we loved that everything was AI. I think that secrets is probably more upscale than dreams (since it's geared to adults/couples) but I have to say we very rarely saw kids when we were there. 
  • Options
    We just stayed at Dreams Los Cabos for our honeymoon and honestly, I think we saw 3 kids during the entire time we were there. They have a kids club that keeps them busy all day, plus I don't really think that many  kids were actually staying at the resort anyway.
    Dreams was amazing though.. I love how you don't need reservations for dinner in any of the restaurants, and you can eat at the restaurants as many times as you want. Many all inclusive resorts limit your dinners based on how long your stay is and require reservations ahead of time. Just beware of their Vacation Club presentation. If they try to invite you to it when you get there, say NO!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards