Connecticut
Options

Premier Limousine?

Any ladies out there have any experiances with Premier? I called them today, and their rates seem great. I just want to make sure it's not a "you get what you pay for" type of situation. Thanks for all the help ladies!
imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Premier Limousine?

• Options
    rswan412rswan412 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    oooo me too!!! We're hiring them for a shuttle service, they got 4/5 stars on weddingwire...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Rswan - Did you finally get in touch with someone? Wasn't that you who was having a hard time doing shuttles? How are they price wise if you don't mind me asking? What are you getting for shuttles, vans?
  • Options
    rswan412rswan412 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had to compromise and only provide transportation to and from the reception- 3 hours less saved us tons of money- it's about 650 inclusive of tax and tip for 6 hours of shuttle service- it's a 14 pass van. We're going to have it do loops, the reception is about 5 mins away from the hotel. Loops wasn't an option with the ceremony, because it's about 20 minutes away. Hopefully people have decent reviews!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're using them too! Great prices & very clean limos (we reserved the 2 brand new white ones)
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    estegemanestegeman member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using them too!  They had great rates and we get their limo an addidtional hour (4) hours for the same price of all the other companies for 3 hours.  They have been great to work with so far.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    my bacchelorette was amazing! The driver even went out of his way (using his own money) to go buy us beer while we were at a wine tasting!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards