Connecticut

Transportation Question

Hi knotties,
I'm starting to think about transportation for the wedding. We have $500.00 budgeted and only need transportation to the ceremony site and then to the reception. Most packages I've seen are 3 hour packages, which works for us.

The big question is I need something that can transport 6 people (including my somewhat poffy dress) and that can drive up a hill that's a dirt road. My ceremony is on a cliff over looking the city and you need to walk about .10 of a mile to get to the site. We'll have cars driving guests back and forth if they choose but I need a vehicle to be dropped off in that looks great and can get up the dirt road.

We're thinking some type of SUV... I wanted to see if you ladies had any suggestions and/or knew of any vendors that might have a vehicle in their fleet that'd work!

Thanks! :)
0403_0929W BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Transportation Question

• rswan412rswan412 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There are tons of vehicles out there- my best advice is to just do your research, you may have to get a 10 person stretch SUV- check out Premier Limos, Gateway Limos- just do your research! It's a pain but worth it to find the right one!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards