Connecticut
Options

JP - check!!! :)

We booked our JP this week!  We met with Renee Grant last week and LOVED her. FI and I both felt a real connection with her, and we loved her positive energy. She described herself as a "hopeless romantic" and I was instantly sold :) She is also allowing us to customize our entire ceremony - incorporating our own vows, readings, poems, etc.... She's so flexible, it makes it easy to work with her. Although we've only met with her once, I would highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for a JP, and her fees are very reasonable too!
Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!

Re: JP - check!!! :)

• Options
    bmetz34bmetz34 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    that's awesome!  Would you mind PMing me what her rates were?  I'm going to go google her now.  Congrats on a great check!
    8/12 March Siggy- reception venue!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    congrats
  • Options
    Melissa603Melissa603 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Would you mind PMing me her fees and contact information? Does she have a website? We are currently on the hunt for an officiant for next June!

Thanks!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_jp-check?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:65Discussion:0ea3be96-6f65-45c1-9030-0416bc3d8239Post:9976d690-fc6f-43f6-ab79-e96aa3706879">Re: JP - check!!! :)</a>:
    [QUOTE]that's awesome!  Would you mind PMing me what her rates were?  I'm going to go google her now.  Congrats on a great check!
    Posted by bmetz34[/QUOTE]

What a great check!!!  Will you send me the same too? And the best way to contact her?!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am such a dummy, I said Renee Grant when I meant to say Renee Carle! Her name is Renee Carle. My dog's name is Grant, and I was on the phone with the vet as I was writing this message. I guess I'm not a multi-tasker!

PMing you all now.....check your inboxes! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!
  • Options
    Mona8Mona8 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on the check!
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was reading this up to the Grant part  thinking yay that was our JP LOL
    Glad you chose Renee Carle I loved here she is so nice and her ceremony samples are really good everyone commented on how they liked the wording. My Mom did a reading as well she is very flexible.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers image
  • Options
    ktanddevangktanddevang member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Renee Carle is my JP too! I loooooove her!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards