Connecticut

Fox Hill Inn, Danbury advise please

I recently booked Fox Hill Inn and its not that I'm having second thoughts exactly, but I would really like to talk to someone who had their wedding there or has been to a wedding there. I'm particularly interested in whether you could hear traffic during your ceremony and how the food tasted.

Re: Fox Hill Inn, Danbury advise please

• I have been to a few weddings there, one with the ceremony outside in the evening and you can not hear traffic.  The Fox Hill is hidden back off the main road, with not much really around it.  and the food is yummy!
  • I've been to a wedding there (ceremony outside) on a busy saturday and couldn't hear any traffic. It was very secluded and was beautiful. The bride walked out of the back door and onto the back deck which gave it a very home like atmosphere. I loved it  there! Food was great too! Congrats!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker not
  • I was there a couple of years ago for a reception (the wedding was in a church) and the food was delicious. 

HTH

Follow Me on Pinterest

• I'm getting married there on 3/23/13.  I have never been to a wedding there but have heard good things. I have been to weddings at the sister facilities, Candlewood Inn and The Waterview.  Food was fantastic at both of those places, which is one of the reasons I chose it.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a March 23rd like we had this year so I can have an outdoor ceremony. Let me know if you end up booking and feel free to contact me for anymore questions. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards