Connecticut
Options

Halay McGuiness Photography

My fiance and I went to visit Bryan from Halay McGuiness yesterday. We both really like his personality and his work, but I wanted to see if anyone on the boards has any opinions about him.  I'm having a hard time finding reviews elsewhere and I'd really like to hear some honest opinions before we make our decisions.  Feel free to email me if you don't want to post it on the boards. Thanks!!Pamfitzgerald.pam@gmail.com

Re: Halay McGuiness Photography

• Options
    lmills730lmills730 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't have a lot of feedback to give you, however my fiance and I have been communicating with him via email/phone from afar and he has been nothing but wonderful with us.Also, as a hobby, I am an amateur photographer and based on my opinion (i know its not much ;)), his work is wonderful that is displayed on his site and I have discussed photography with him at length and he really knows his stuff.The venue we are looking at also recommended him.Hope this helps at least a little!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi there.... I haven't heard much about that photographer, but just wanted to share my photographer with you incase you aren't happy with what you hear!  My photographer has been great...she was so much fun and really offered great packages and a couple extras that not a lot of photographer offered. Your welcome to view my photos: www.hanlonphotography.com/Kosinski Best of luck with everything!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi.  we met with him this past weekend as well and i would like to book him, but am having the same trouble as you did finding reviews.. .did u decide to go with him, or choose someone else?  its nerve wrecking to book someone without any reviews... thanks!
  • Options
    missfitz03missfitz03 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi, We did decide to go with someone else. Feel free to email me if you'd like details. Thanks!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Bryan Halay of Halay McGuiness Photography is a great photographer!! I was the maid of honor at a wedding a few weeks ago and wanted to do something special for the bride after the wedding so I contacted Bryan requesting some information. He called me the same day and gave me all the info I needed. At the wedding he took amazing photos! He was fun, charasmatic and a joy to have around during that hectic time. Can't wait to see the final product!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    As a former bride of 2 years, it took about that long to receive our wedding album. Follow-through is horrendous; we had to do most of the chasing to get the answers to our questions. Repeated assurances from the photographer that our CD of pictures was on its way to us via UPS, wasn’t. It took 4 months to deliver. An appointment this year in front of small claims court (decision resulted in a positive outcome for Halay & McGuiness) where our album was promised to us within 2 weeks after we submitted our final designs still yielded nothing in that timeframe.

We finally received it just shy of our 2nd wedding anniversary and although it proved to be beautiful, it’s not worth the stress and the chase to get it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards