Honeymoon Discussions
Options

where to book Tahiti honeymoon

Fi and I are exploring Tahiti as a honeymoon destination. Can anyone recommend who/where to book through?

Re: where to book Tahiti honeymoon

• Options
    We booked our HM to Fiji through South Seas Adventures. They specialize in the South Pacific islands such as Fiji, Tahiti, Cook Islands, Moorea, and Bora Bora.

http://www.south-seas-adventures.com/
  • Options
    I booked through a Liberty Travel agent.  We got a great deal.  PM me if you want her info.

We also priced out trips through Costco which were nice, but slightly more expensive than what we ended up going with.
    ExerciseMilestone image
  • Options
    We're going to Fiji and using a travel agent.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I've been to Tahiti 5 times- I booked through Gotahiti.com twice, I booked it all myself once (points and miles) and the other two times I booked it through Easy Escapes Travel. GoTahiti only does Tahiti, go Easy Escapes does Fiji, Tahiti or the Cooks- really anywhere South Pacific. I have some pictures in my bio of Tahiti, but I don't think I've gotten around to adding any Fiji pics yet :)

• Options
    We booked with pacificislands.com and has soo many logistical issues, it's hard to imagine so many things can go wrong in one trip. We had a good time in Tahiti, because we made a conscience effort not to let it influece our Honeymood, but I would tell everyone to stay away from that tour agency. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards