Connecticut
Options

bridal shower site

hi girls, can anyone suggest a site to have a bridal shower at for the months of march or april?

Re: bridal shower site

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Where in the state are you looking?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Mine was at the Spa at Norwich Inn and it was sooooo amazing!! They were fabulous. My sister is an event planner and she was impressed.
    Stroller Pushing,Doctor Respecting, Full Time Daycare Paying, Alone Time Appreciating,Boundary Setting Momma
    Jenny McCarthy = Former Playmate and MTV host
    Pediatrician = Doctor with extensive experience and education on children.
    Bumpies = Don't get me started!
    I know who I get my health advice from!
    What are you looking at?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    grilloj1grilloj1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    sorry forgot to mention the area of where i wanted the shower...somewhere along the shoreline...i live in norwalk, but most guests are in the new haven area.
  • Options
    Vikki2payVikki2pay member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mine was in Villa Bianca in Seymour they have some great rates for Showers and everything was wonderful.http://villabianca.com/
  • Options
    ggmaeggmae member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My girls threw me a shower at SBC in Downtown Milford. It's right by the harbor and the downtown area. We all had a really great time!
  • Options
    starrbuk13starrbuk13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    mine was at Harborside in Stratford. it was awesome! very attentive service, and very very reasonably priced!!! the menus are all on the website....you can do a lunch for under $20 pp.
  • Options
    malissa033malissa033 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    there's a lot of great places along the shore line. My mom && sister had mine at Water's Edge in Westbrook - it was beautiful! Seeing most guests are in the new haven area were you more interested in having it in New Haven or closer to you in Norwich?!?
  • Options
    justmadi55justmadi55 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are having mine at Playwright New haven , We had my siters bridal shower there and my aunts and cousins baby showers there and where impressed everytime , they are very attentive to you and the have various package prices all reasonably priced, we have done the sit down lunch and it is less than $16 dollars per person you get to pick three food choices and includes soda coffee cookies and if there is something else you want ot need they ahve no problem catering to you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards